What are the conditions for the use of flame retardants in foams? With the increasing application range of rigid polyurethane foams, there are higher requirements for the performance of foams, among which flame retardants are the most important problem. Rigid polyurethane foam is widely used in insulation materials for refrigerators, freezers, cold storage, refrigerated trucks, etc., and the most fundamental disadvantage of buildings, storage tanks and pipeline insulation materials is flammability. Now, together with the manufacturer of the flame retardant, what are the conditions for the application of the flame retardant in the foam?
1. Little effect on the performance of foam plastics;
2, the amount of addition is small and the effect is good;
3. The flame retardant effect does not decrease with the passage of time;
4. Non-toxic or very toxic to ensure safe use;
5. Good miscibility with raw materials;
6. The viscosity of the liquid flame retardant should not be too large;
7. Does not corrode equipment;
8, the price is low.